Cyclechex Chosen by NADAguides as Their Motorcycle History Report Provider
NEW YORK, NY–(Marketwire – February 14, 2011) – Sparta Commercial Services, Inc.
- Sparta Commercial Services, Inc. today announced that via a new relationship with NADAguides, the most comprehensive vehicle information provider on the Internet today, in-market buyers can now obtain motorcycle history reports on NADAguides.com from Cyclechex — the leading provider of motorcycle history reports.
- With Cyclechex as another available resource, NADAguides is able to provide in-market buyers with yet another valuable piece of information to help consumers make a confident and comfortable vehicle purchase.
- Cyclechex provides consumers with comprehensive motorcycle history reports for previously registered street bikes, dirt bikes and scooters dating back to 1981. The data provided by Cyclechex is pulled from governmental agencies across multiple states. Data includes information such historical title records with number of previous owners, last recorded odometer reading, and any disclosed damage to the vehicle, salvaged, rebuilt or stolen titles, VIN decoding, crushed vehicle notification, vehicle specifications, and manufacturers’ recall history.
- NADAguides.com provides pricing and data for street bikes, dirt bikes and vintage motorcycles as well as side cars and trailers dating back to 1905. With so much data available to consumers, NADAguides finds it essential to also provide helpful resources such as insurance and dealer quotes, credit reports and now motorcycle history reports with Cyclechex. These are the resources consumers can rely upon to help make a well-informed decision with the utmost ease and confidence.
- Cyclechex history reports can be purchased through NADAguides.com for $24.95 each or three for $49.95.
- Lenny Sims, vice president of operations NADAguides: “NADAguides is always aiming to provide consumers with a website that is rich with data and resources that can be trusted and relied upon for research and purchasing decisions. In-market buyers come to our site to have their questions answered so that they can walk into a dealership with assurance that they are making a smart purchase. Adding motorcycle history reports by Cyclechex is just one more step we have taken to assist consumers with making a purchase they can be sure of.”
- Anthony L. Havens, CEO of Cyclechex: “Given NADAguides’ dominance and widespread use in the powersports marketplace, we are extremely enthusiastic about this new relationship. Our alliance with NADAguides strengthens the consumer’s ability to make a well-informed used motorcycle purchase.”
About Sparta Commercial Services, Inc.
Sparta Commercial Services, Inc., www.spartacommercial.com, is a New York-based, nationwide financial services company offering financing and leasing products to consumers and retail powersports and automobile dealers. Sparta also serves municipal and governmental agencies nationwide with its Municipal Lease Program, which offers financing for essential equipment for the law enforcement and emergency response communities. Our subsidiary, Specialty Reports, Inc. d/b/a Cyclechex, is in the business of offering online access to title histories and salvage information for various classes of previously owned assets. Cyclechex’s initial product release is the Cyclechex Motorcycle History Report.
NADAguides (http://www.nadaguides.com) is the largest publisher of vehicle pricing and information for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides offers in-depth shopping and research tools in addition to the most market-reflective pricing available. The company also produces software, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products and print guidebooks. This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such statements are valid only as of today and we disclaim any obligation to update this information. Actual results may differ significantly from management’s expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, risks related to potential future losses, obtaining, satisfying terms of, and amount of credit lines, competition, financing and commercial agreements and strategic alliances, seasonality, potential fluctuations in operating results and rate of growth, management of potential growth, system interruption, consumer and industry trends, limited operating history, and government regulation. In light of the significant uncertainties inherent in the forward-looking statements included herein, the inclusion of such information should not be regarded as a representation by the Company or any other person that the objectives and plans of the Company will be achieved. Further information regarding these and other risks is described from time to time in the Company’s filings with the SEC, which are available on its website at: http://www.sec.gov
Sparta Commercial Services, Inc.